Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cheers to 2013

I hate the number 13 and I thought this year would be a long, uneventful year compared to past years. Despite my pessimistic attitude at the beginning of the year, it was an amazing year for us. Some of the highlights included:

·      Going to Newport Beach and North Carolina
·      Celebrating our first anniversary in Park City
·      Getting a dog
·      Discovering the TV shows 24, Biggest Loser, America’s Got Talent and Pretty Little Liars (just me for that one).
·      Running two Ragnar Relays
·      Going to see all of the amazing movies that came out this year: Catching Fire, The Great Gatsby, The Butler, Captain Philips, Frozen and 42. It was a great year if you love movies.
·      I went to the Emergency room for the first time. (Not a highlight, but a big first for me since I went 23 years without ever having to go.)

We are looking forward to the adventures ahead in 2014 including:

·      Our Europe trip in March
·      Todd’s graduation in May
·      Grad school
·      The 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi
·      The Divergent movie comes out in March (this one is just for me).

And whatever else this year has in store for us. Cheers to 2014, let this be the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment