Sunday, June 1, 2014

S'mores and Anniversary Weekend

Happy anniversary to my sweet husband tomorrow! I can't believe it has been two years! Time seriously flies, it feels like our wedding was yesterday. We've had an eventful two years and I am grateful for everything we have been able to do. We've been lucky enough to travel to Europe, California, Colorado, North Carolina, and all over Utah, we got a dog and a cat, we've moved, run two Ragnar Relays, graduated from college, and now we are preparing for our second move across the country for Todd to get his Masters at UNC! So many adventures and firsts and we've been so incredibly lucky to do it all together.

Since our actual anniversary is on Monday (lame) we decided to celebrate on Saturday. Since Todd couldn't wait to give me my gift, so we exchanged gifts on Friday after work. He got me a Kindle! I was so excited, I can't wait to load it up with books. Any suggestions are welcome!


On Friday night we hung out with some of our best friends, we have to get our fill before we move. We went up Big Cottonwood Canyon and roasted hot dogs and s'mores. It's nice that summer is finally here to stay.


The perfect s'more thanks to Chase.

On Saturday we celebrated with a family hike up Millcreek Canyon to the lookout over Salt Lake. Then we starved ourselves all day so we could stuff our faces with sushi at Tsunami in South Jordan (it's delicious by the way, if you love sushi go try it). 



Best sushi I've tried in Utah. YUM!

Happy official two year anniversary tomorrow my love! So happy and blessed to have this guy.


-Makenzie




No comments:

Post a Comment