Sunday, June 1, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend in Colorado

For Memorial Day Weekend, I went to Colorado for a "Girls Weekend" with my mom and sisters. Every year we run the Bolder Boulder 10K on Memorial Day, but the last two we have missed out due to our wedding two years ago and conflicting schedules last year. It's one of my favorite races and I am so glad I got to go home for it! (Todd wasn't too sad, he got to golf with his dad and brothers for two days.)

My mom is awesome because she got us all matching running outfits for the race! Such a fun weekend with my family, Colorado is my favorite place to visit!

I love my siblings and my cute niece. It's always fun to be home.

Colorado sunrises and sunsets are the best. You have to find the beauty when you are waking up at 5 a.m. to run!

All of the girls in our matching outfits, thanks mom!

Hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend!

-Makenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment