Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Todd's Graduation Weekend

Todd's graduation weekend was awesome, with a little unexpected twist. On Wednesday night last week my dad went into the ER and apparently had scar tissue built up on his intestines from having his appendix removed years ago. My mom was up in Logan helping Taylor move out of her dorm, so she rushed down, dropped the girls off with us, and left for the airport to fly home.

It was pretty scary, but dad is great, just sore and in recovery at home. So I took care of the girls for the weekend. We stayed in Provo and went to watch my good friend Brady perform at a Roof Top Concert with his band, The National Parks.

Then, Taylor needed someone to make the drive to Denver with her, so on Saturday I drove home to Colorado, stayed the night, then flew back on Sunday afternoon. It was a great excuse to see my dad but I didn't want to leave! It was such a tease, good thing I am going back Memorial Day weekend.

So all is well for now, just frantically getting ready for our garage sale on Saturday weather pending again. Praying for the motivation to start packing this weekend! I am so proud of Todd and all of his hard work, great job honey!






-Makenzie





1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your dad!! No more health scares for your family!

    ReplyDelete